J-Oil Mills, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") will strive to properly handle personal information in accordance with the following policies.
1. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
We will use the personal information of customers, business partners, shareholders, and recruiting applicants etc (hereinafter referred to as "the Customer") obtained in a lawful and appropriate manner for the following purposes. Without obtaining the prior consent of the Customer, we will not handle personal information beyond the scope of the following purpose of use of personal information.
- To provide our products and services.
- To conduct sales promotion activities (including e-mail distribution) such as advertisement, promotion, and implementation of questionnaires for our products and services.
- To develop and improve our products and services.
- To create statistical information regarding our products and services.
- To respond to inquiries to us
- To analyze information such as browsing history and purchase history obtained, and to advertise products and services in accordance with browsing and purchase trends.
- To manage shareholders, to provide shareholders with information on our business activities, and to exercise rights, fulfill obligations, provide information, and communicate with shareholders in accordance with other laws and regulations.
- To conduct our recruitment activities
2. Joint Use
We may jointly use the personal information as described below;
- Items of Personal Information we may jointly use
All personal information of the Customers.
- Purposes of Use for joint use
The same as stated in section 1 above.
However, we replace “our” and “us”stated in section 1 with "J-Oil Mills, Inc., J-NIKKA PARTNERS, Inc., J-PACK, Inc., and J-Wakamatsu Service, Inc."
- Scope of Joint Users
J-Oil Mills, Inc., J-NIKKA PARTNERS, Inc., J-PACK, Inc., and J-Wakamatsu Service, Inc.
- The name of the person who responsible for the management of the personal information of the Customer.
J-Oil Mills, Inc.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide the personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent of the Customer, unless we entrust handling of the personal information to third parties within the scope of the purpose of use stated in Section 1 or provide the personal information to third parties in accordance with laws and regulations.
4. Security Control Measures
We will take appropriate measures for security control of the personal information managed in our database (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data") to prevent leakage, loss, damage, etc of Personal Data and unauthorized access to Personal Data.
- Development of Disciplines Regarding the Handling of Personal Data
We have in place internal regulations for the handling (including acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, disposal, etc.) of personal information including Personal Data.
- Organizational Security Control Measures
We regularly check the status of the handling of Personal Data in accordance with our internal regulations on the handling of personal information, and review security control measures as necessary based on this.
- Human Security Control Measures
We regularly train our employees on the handling of Personal Data and inform that Personal Data is handled appropriately. In addition, our employees shall comply with internal regulations and handle Personal Data in accordance with internal regulations.
- Physical Security Control Measures
We have appointed a person responsible for the handling of personal information in accordance with our internal regulations on the handling of personal information. In addition, we take measures to limit the number of employees handling Personal Data, and to prevent Personal Data from leakage, stolen, or lost.
- Technical Security Control Measure
We take measures to prevent unnecessary access to Personal Data from inside and outside the company.
- Supervision of Trustees
In the event that we entrust any or all of our operations to a third party in the course of handling Personal Data, we shall take measures to properly handle Personal Data by the third party to whom we entrust such operations.
5. Compliance with Relevant Laws and Regulations
When handling personal information provided by the Customer, we will comply with Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations.
7. Links to Third-Party Websites
8. Handling of Cookies etc.
Some functions may not be available if cookies are deactivated by our website visitor’s setting.
- Use of Google Analytics
[Mechanism of Google Analytics data collection and processing]
[Mechanism of Google Analytics ad delivery]
[Google Analytics opt-out add-on]
- Use of Personal-Related Information Acquired from Third Parties
We may acquire personal-related information from third parties who have concluded a contract with us, such as the browsing history to the website managed by third parties, service usage history of third parties, location information, cookie ID, and advertising identifiers etc, and use the personal -related information to the extend the purpose of use stated in section 1 above, in conjunction with the personal information provided by the Customers.
9. Appropriate Response to Disclosure Requests
In the event of requests for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, discontinuation of use, erase of Personal Data retained by us, or discontinuation of provision of Personal Data retained by us to a third party, or requests for disclosure of a record of provision of Personal Data to a third party, we will respond appropriately to such request.
10. Inquiries and Contacts Us
J-Oil Mills, Inc.
privacy＠j-oil.com (*When sending e-mail, replace ＠ as one-byte characters (@).)
The Company will respond appropriately to your inquiries (including your disclosure request stated in Section 9) in accordance with the Company's internal regulations. When confirming your identity, you must provide official identification documents.